Two point five billion dollars. $2.5 billion dollars. $2,500,000,000.00 That’s a lot of dollar coins. Let me tell you what they will spend it on. No. Not fixing the poverty problem sweeping the country....
- Secondary School Teachers to Strike March 2, 2019
- Tomorrow Schools and the Equity Gap March 2, 2019
- Teacher Back to School Bingo – 2019 Edition January 22, 2019
- Automatic Google Drive student notifications January 22, 2019
- BYOD: It’s not as compulsory as you think January 17, 2019
- School Donations: Rich get Richer… January 17, 2019