Over the years I have been wanting to learn Te Reo Māori. It is a beautiful sounding language and is an important asset to any New Zealander in understanding Māori culture. It is of particular...
- Teaching times Ten – Place Holders: Leaves and Rocks August 7, 2019
- Daily 5 – Reading or Writing Student Conference July 21, 2019
- The Foundation: A Line in the Sand June 11, 2019
- The Foundation: Building Relationships June 11, 2019
- Valuing Teachers: Teacher Salaries Compared June 11, 2019
- The Foundation: Relationships Matter June 9, 2019