Over the years I have been wanting to learn Te Reo Māori. It is a beautiful sounding language and is an important asset to any New Zealander in understanding Māori culture. It is of particular...
- Teacher Back to School Bingo – 2019 Edition January 22, 2019
- Automatic Google Drive student notifications January 22, 2019
- BYOD: It’s not as compulsory as you think January 17, 2019
- School Donations: Rich get Richer… January 17, 2019
- Five Year Limit – Enough time to make a difference? December 13, 2018
- It’s Time to Teach Back Home December 4, 2018