The current support for dyslexic students in New Zealand schools is a joke. An absolute joke. When there is a reportedly 7% of students in New Zealand Schools have Dyslexia, it doesn’t sound like...
- Teacher Back to School Bingo – 2019 Edition January 22, 2019
- Automatic Google Drive student notifications January 22, 2019
- BYOD: It’s not as compulsory as you think January 17, 2019
- School Donations: Rich get Richer… January 17, 2019
- Five Year Limit – Enough time to make a difference? December 13, 2018
- It’s Time to Teach Back Home December 4, 2018