The current support for dyslexic students in New Zealand schools is a joke. An absolute joke. When there is a reportedly 7% of students in New Zealand Schools have Dyslexia, it doesn’t sound like...
- Teaching times Ten – Place Holders: Leaves and Rocks August 7, 2019
- Daily 5 – Reading or Writing Student Conference July 21, 2019
- The Foundation: A Line in the Sand June 11, 2019
- The Foundation: Building Relationships June 11, 2019
- Valuing Teachers: Teacher Salaries Compared June 11, 2019
- The Foundation: Relationships Matter June 9, 2019