Two point five billion dollars. $2.5 billion dollars. $2,500,000,000.00 That’s a lot of dollar coins. Let me tell you what they will spend it on. No. Not fixing the poverty problem sweeping the country....
- It’s Time to Teach Back Home December 4, 2018
- More pupils, less teachers December 4, 2018
- Primary school Science results poor December 4, 2018
- Understanding the Teacher Crisis December 3, 2018
- ‘Why on earth would I want to teach in NZ?’ The Kiwi teachers staying overseas November 25, 2018
- Why didn’t teachers strike under National? They were fighting to save education itself. November 25, 2018