Choice. Urban slang; originally spoken in New Zealand, is used as a pun at the way New Zealanders speak. Used as description of something you think is good. Synonyms: radical, wicked, awesome, brilliant, best-thing-ever....
- It’s Time to Teach Back Home December 4, 2018
- More pupils, less teachers December 4, 2018
- Primary school Science results poor December 4, 2018
- Understanding the Teacher Crisis December 3, 2018
- ‘Why on earth would I want to teach in NZ?’ The Kiwi teachers staying overseas November 25, 2018
- Why didn’t teachers strike under National? They were fighting to save education itself. November 25, 2018