One thing I have always been an advocate for is reading to the students. Most days I will set aside 10-15 minutes for this, if not more. With this ‘Listening Post’ so to speak,...
- It’s Time to Teach Back Home December 4, 2018
- More pupils, less teachers December 4, 2018
- Primary school Science results poor December 4, 2018
- Understanding the Teacher Crisis December 3, 2018
- ‘Why on earth would I want to teach in NZ?’ The Kiwi teachers staying overseas November 25, 2018
- Why didn’t teachers strike under National? They were fighting to save education itself. November 25, 2018